Become a member
Support your local community hospital and aged care
The Bays has Members rather than shareholders. This model gives us all a personal stake in the organisation’s future. We’re committed to an approach that furthers our Members and the local community’s health and well-being.
The Bays membership consists of a group of patients, friends, residents and other supporters who want to get involved with The Bays. Through membership, they contribute to healthcare improvement for the Mornington Peninsula community, develop friendships and enjoy hearing keynote speakers.
Membership events change from time to time to keep them fresh and interesting for our members. Every event is a unique opportunity for members to listen to leading specialists and members of our executive team and learn about the latest organisational developments that will benefit the community.
An essential part of the success of The Bays is the membership base within our community. People who elect to become members of The Bays play a vital role in the organisation’s governance and help us stay well-connected to the needs of our community.
Membership is essential to our future, and we welcome new members wishing to join and share our story.
“We were delighted to arrive in Mornington from Canberra to find that the area is serviced by such a great community hospital and we wanted to show our support by becoming financial members”.
- An annual discount of 40 per cent on admission to The Bays Hospital for out-of-pocket health insurance excess (once per year)* 12-month waiting period for new members
- Invitations and free access to The Bays Signature Health and Wellbeing sessions and special events
- Priority access to The Bays patient transport service
- Voting rights at The Bays Annual General Meeting
- Receive The Bays newsletter and corporate publications
- Individual: $85
- Couple: $160
- Family: $200
For more information on The Bays membership program, please contact our Community Engagement Team, on 03 5970 5329 or email email@example.com