Our mission, vision and values
The Bays Healthcare Group’s mission is to serve the Mornington Peninsula community through the provision of high quality healthcare services.
- The best care, provided efficiently and with compassion.
- A community that is confident in our services and our commitment to the Mornington Peninsula.
- A professional, cohesive, team-based culture that attracts and retains the best people.
- Demonstrated support for our community through investment in buildings, equipment, our people and the development of services.
- A culture that reflects social and environmental awareness and responsibility.
At The Bays Healthcare, we pursue the following values:
- Integrity – being honest in our dealings with others
- Compassion – recognising the physical, social and emotional needs of our patients, residents and families as well as our staff.
- Accountability – being responsible for and mindful of the consequences of our actions.
- Respect – acknowledging the rights and opinions of others as we work together as a team.
- Excellence – continually improving quality and efficiency.
If we all embrace an ‘I CARE’ philosophy, we will be successful as individuals, as an organisation and as a community.