Our mission, vision and values
To provide exceptional, personalised care to our community on the Mornington Peninsula.
We retain the spirit of our bush nursing heritage, our members and our community to provide ‘The Bays Difference’ for future generations.
To be the trusted healthcare organisation of choice providing innovative care to the community.
At The Bays Healthcare, we pursue the following values:
- Integrity – being honest in our dealings with others
- Compassion – recognising the physical, social and emotional needs of our patients, residents and families as well as our staff.
- Accountability – being responsible for and mindful of the consequences of our actions.
- Respect – acknowledging the rights and opinions of others as we work together as a team.
- Excellence – continually improving quality and efficiency.
If we all embrace an ‘I CARE’ philosophy, we will be successful as individuals, as an organisation and as a community.