Please note this event has been postponed in light of concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We look forward to re-scheduling.
Circle of Care Oncology Trilogy
- Thyroid & parathyroid disease
- Problems & prevention in proctology
An update for GPs on cancer screening, diagnosis and management. This is the second of three oncology sessions and will focus on thyroid disease & preventing colorectal cancers.
Date to be confirmed.
Integrated cancer care is a multi-professional field. Oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, surgeons and GPs all playa vital role to ensure continuity of care and the best possible treatment of patients.
This session is structured with a question and answer style learning including allocated time for discussion.
Dr Edwina Moore, Endocrine & Breast Surgeon
Mr Vladimir Bolshinsky, Colorectal Surgeon
Program will cover:
- Thyroid & parathyroid disease.
- Common anal problems – when to refer.
- Identify patients with parathyroid disease and the role of surgery;
- Identifying and differentiating treatment options for thyroid cancer;
- To develop a pathway of diagnostic investigation for patients with diverticular disease, proctological symptoms and suspected colorectal cancer;
- Implement a referral pathway for patients with suspected thyroid disease or colorectal cancer.
An application for 4 RACGP CPD activity points has been submitted and is pending approval for this activity. Activity no. To be advised.
For more information contact:
Tanja Moye, Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Phone: (03) 5970 5309