Our staff are the key to our success – and in return we want to share the benefits.
In addition to working for a local employer who can offer secure and flexible employment, we have excellent benefits for employees including:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income – up to $18,550 per year*
- Free on-site parking
- Education and development opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free resources for health, financial, career and wellbeing
- Fitness Passport – access to local gyms, fitness classes and pools at a discounted price
- Flu vaccination program
- Employee referral program: earn $1,000 if you refer a candidate from your network
- Study/examination leave
- Family violence leave
- Ability to purchase additional leave – up to 4 weeks per year
- Discounted hospital charges for staff and their immediate family members
- Avoid the city commute by working on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula
- The hospital is next to Main Street, with plenty of cafes and shops. There is also a cafe at the hospital with great coffee and discounted meals for staff!
- The dialysis unit and aged care home in Hastings is a short stroll from High Street with plenty of cafes and shops.
*As a registered charity we are able to provide generous salary packaging opportunities. Our employees can salary package up to $15,900 per year and use the tax free dollars to pay for home loans, rent, school fees and other expenses. On top of this, staff can access an additional $2,650 for meals and entertainment, venue hire opportunities and holiday accommodation. There is also the ability to access novated leasing in accordance with the Australian Taxation Office’s rules. For more information about salary packaging please contact Advantage Salary Packaging.