Mr Wai-Leng Chue
Mr Wai-Leng Chue graduated from Queensland University and completed his specialist General Surgery training in Queensland. After working in the Addenbrookes Vascular Unit, Cambridge, UK, Mr Chue returned to Australia to complete his Vascular Surgical Training at the Royal Brisbane Hospital and at the Austin & Repatriation Medical Centre in Melbourne.
Mr Chue has been serving the communities on the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston and the Bayside since 2003.
He manages a full range of arterial and venous disorders, performs endovascular and open surgery, diagnostic and interventional angiography, including non-invasive vascular ultrasound studies. He has a special interest in minimally invasive arterial and venous surgery.
- Endovascular and open aneurysm repair
- Carotid surgery and stenting
- Peripheral arterial stenting and bypass
- Venous surgery and endovenous ablation
- Renal access surgery and endovascular intervention
- Ovarian vein and testicular vein coiling
- IVC filter insertion and removal
- Portacath insertion and removal
- FRACS (Vasc) 2003
- FRACS (Gen Surg) 2000
- MBBS (University of Queensland) 1990
Public Hospital Appointments
Head of Vascular Surgery, Frankston Hospital, Peninsula Health
Consulting Suite 3, The Bays Hospital, 262 Main Street Mornington
Phone: 03 9770 1977