Mr Sergei Mitnovetski
Mr Sergei Mitnovetski is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with an interest in all aspects of adult Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery.
Mr Sergei Mitnovetski has extensive experience gained at Monash Medical Centre, St. Vincent’s, Austin, The Alfred and Royal Children’s Hospitals (Melbourne, Australia), John Hunter Hospital (Newcastle, Australia), Bristol Heart Institute (Bristol Royal Infirmary, United Kingdom), Toronto General Hospital (Canada), The Townsville Hospital and Gold Coast University Hospital (Queensland, Australia), and Geelong Hospital.
Mr Mitnovetski is available for patient consultation locally at The Bays Hospital and performs Thoracic surgery at The Bays.
Mr Mitnovetski is available to review and follow up patients with cardiac disease and perform Cardiac surgery in other private hospitals.
- Lung Cancer surgery
- Minimally invasive and conventional lung surgery (lung biopsy, wedge excision, lobectomy, pneumonectomy, pleurodesis, decortication)
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy
- Bronchoscopy and mediastinoscopy
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Aortic, mitral and tricuspid valve surgery
- Surgery of aortic root and ascending aorta
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation
Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (with Honours), University of Tasmania, Australia 2 years of General Surgical Training with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Cardiac and Thoracic Training with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 3 years of Cardiothoracic Fellowship training in Australia and overseas (UK and Canada)
The Bays Consulting Suites 262 Main Street, Mornington
Phone: 03 9515 0656