Mr Paul Gilmore
MBChB, MD, MRCS, FRCS (Urol), FRACS
Mr Paul Gilmore is a specialist urologist.
He completed his medical degrees and training in the United Kingdom and obtained dual Fellowships of both the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Mr Gilmore relocated permanently to Melbourne in 2010 and gained his FRACS in 2013. He joined Peninsula Health as a Specialist Urologist in 2013 and became Head of Urology at Peninsula Health in Jan 2016. Paul currently continues in this role in addition to his private practice.
Paul is available for consultation and operating at The Bays Hospital.
He looks forward to building his practice close to home where he resides permanently with his family.
- Bladder cancer
- Renal & ureteric stone disease
- Prostate cancer
- Erectile dysfunction
- Prostate conditions
- General urology
- Renal tract stones
- Urinary tract infection
- Kidney cancer
- Vasectomy & vasectomy reversal
- Other urological malignancies including penis, testis
- MBChB 1996 (Leeds University, UK)
- MD 2008 (University of Manchester, UK)
- FRCS (Urol) 2008
- FRACS 2013
Public Hospital Appointments
- Peninsula Health 2013 - current
- Peninsula Health, Head of Urology 2016 - current
The Bays Hospital, Consulting Suite 9, 262 Main Street Mornington
Phone: 03 85783028