Mr James Chiu
MBBS, FRACS, F.A.Orth.A.
Mr James Chiu is an orthopaedic surgeon with particular interest in upper limb, shoulder surgery and all aspects of knee surgery.
James commenced private practice in Mornington in March 2016 and operates at The Bays Hospital.
James completed his medical degree at The University of Melbourne in 2001 and was shortlisted for the Jamieson Prize in Clinical Medicine in his final year. He completed his orthopaedic specialist training in 2011 and subsequently completed international orthopaedic fellowships in North America and France.
- Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopic Sports Reconstruction (e.g. cuff repair, labral repair and stabilisations)
- Shoulder replacements (total and reverse)
- Knee replacements (unicompartmental, primary and revision)
- FRACS 2011
- MBBS 2001 University of Melbourne
Consulting Suite 15, The Bays Hospital, 262 Main Street Mornington
Phone: 03 9429 8866
Fax: 8672 3311 http://melbortho.com.au