Mr Christopher Brooks
BSc(Biomed), MBBS, FRACS
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Mr Christopher Brooks is a Vascular, Endovascular and Renal Transplantation Surgeon with an interest in all arterial and venous disorders.
Following completion of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2005, Mr Brooks has worked in many hospitals in Victoria and interstate including The Alfred Hospital, Peninsula Health, The Canberra Hospital and Gosford Hospital.
Mr Brooks values clear communication and understands the importance of providing a clear treatment plan for the patient, their families and with their General Practitioner.
He is happy to be contacted for urgent referrals.
- Varicose veins including treatment with endovenous and minimally invasive techniques
- Aortic Aneurysms treatment with both open and endoluminal repair
- Carotid disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Renal dialysis access
- Vascular trauma
- Spinal Surgery exposures
- FRACS 2015
- MBBS University of Melbourne 2005
- BSc(Biomed) Monash University 2000
Public Hospital Appointments
- Peninsula Health
328 Main St Mornington
Phone: 03 9088 8628