Mr Austin Vo
Mr Austin Vo is an experienced Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in all aspects of shoulder and knee surgery.
After graduating from The University of Melbourne, he commenced advanced orthopaedic training in 2007 with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons to become a fully-qualified Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in 2011. Austin, subsequently undertook subspecialty fellowship training overseas in knee arthroplasty and arthroscopic and reconstructive shoulder surgery.
Mr Vo uses the latest in minimally invasive techniques to treat common shoulder, knee and sports-related conditions at a world-class level. He understands that every patient is different and he develops tailored treatment plans based on compassion and respect for the individual.
Mr Vo is available regularly for consultation and surgery at The Bays.
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic surgery for shoulder instability
- Latarjet procedure
- Impingement syndrome and subacromial bursitis
- Total and Reverse shoulder replacement
- Total & Partial knee replacement (including MAKO robotic surgery)
- Knee arthroscopy
- ACL reconstructions
- Meniscus Surgery
- MBBS, University of Melbourne, 2001
- FRACS (Orth), RACS and AOA (Victoria), 2011
Public Hospital Appointments
- Austin Health
- Monash Health
The Bays Hospital, Consulting Suite 15, 262 Main St Mornington
Phone: 03 9928 6388