Dr Sarah Roberts
MBBS (Hons), FRANZCOG
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Dr Sarah Roberts is an obstetrician and gynaecologist at The Bays.
After graduating with honours from Monash University in 2006 Sarah commenced postgraduate training at Monash Medical Centre. Sarah worked in emergency medicine, intensive care and paediatrics before commencing specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2009.
Sarah has trained in high risk and normal pregnancy, infertility, endometriosis, prolapse and advanced laparoscopic surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomy. She has been fortunate to have had varied experience in rural and remote Australia as well as high-risk tertiary hospitals. Sarah has been involved in mentoring of trainees and medical students and is an examiner for Monash University.
In addition to her private practice, Sarah is a part time specialist at Peninsula Health.
- Pre pregnancy counselling
- Menstrual disorders
- Laparoscopic surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Abnormal PAP smears and colposcopy
- Fertility assessment
- Surgical treatment of prolapse
- MBBS (Honours) Monash University 2006
- FRANZCOG Aug 2015
Public Hospital Appointments
- Peninsula Health 2015 - current
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service 2015 - current
Consulting Suite 5, The Bays Hospital, 262 Main Street Mornington 3931
Phone: 03 5970 5353