Dr Muhammad (Alam) Alamgeer
Dr Alamgeer is a local medical oncologist practicing at The Bays Hospital since 2015. Since then, he has played a pivotal role in the development of comprehensive cancer care at The Bays. He collaborates with a multidisciplinary team, including cancer surgeons, radiation oncologists, cancer support nurses, palliative care physicians, and other allied health professionals to ensure timely and accurate delivery of care to cancer patients. Dr Alamgeer accepts referrals for both public and privately insured patients with suspected or already diagnosed malignancies.
Dr Alamgeer provides the following key services for his patients:
- Diagnostic work up for suspected cancers – including CT/PET scans, biopsies.
- Anti-Cancer Therapies– traditional chemotherapy and endocrine therapies, novel immune and targeted therapies.
- Multidisciplinary discussion and personalised management plan for each patient.
- Clinical trial participation through his public appointment at Monash Health.
- Supportive and palliative care to patients and families.
- All Solid Tumours
- Thoracic Cancers
- Lung Cancer
- Oesophageal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Doctor of Med Sci (Monash University) 2015
- FRACP 2011
- MRCP (United Kingdom) 2011
- MBBS University of Peshawar (Pakistan) 2002
Public Hospital Appointments
- Monash Health
Consulting Suite 15, The Bays Hospital, Vale Street, Mornington 3931
Phone: 03 5970 5333