We delight in offering quality experiences to enrich residents’ lives. Our regular activities are based on ensuring family and friends remain in contact, encouraging friendships and ensuring that fun, laughter and stimulation are commonplace. Our Lifestyle Coordinator discusses with residents their interests and pastimes. These are utilised to schedule regular social and therapeutic activities.
Residents are invited to stay active and engaged with our range of activities including:
- cross-generational programs (visits from local kindergartens)
- crafts and music
- tai chi, yoga and gentle exercise classes
- bingo and card games
- men’s groups
- cultural days
- regular multi-denominational services and weekly church service
- outdoor activities and social outings
- concerts, theatre and entertainers
- discussion groups
- visiting pets.
Many of these activities are designed to be family friendly and we encourage family members and friends to join us.
The Bays Aged Care has a team of volunteers who provide assistance to the residents who choose to live with us. They assist our lifestyle team by spending one-on-one time with residents and assist with activities, classes and outings.