Fundraise for us
No matter how big or small your fundraising activity, we are grateful for your support and delighted to have you as part of The Bays community.
It’s easy to fundraise for The Bays whether individually or with your school, business or community group. Holding a fundraising event or activity is a chance to use your creativity and imagination to raise awareness and money for The Bays. All fundraising activities must be registered with The Bays in order to receive an Authority to fundraise.
Five simple steps
1. Decide on your fundraiser: Decide on the type of event or activity you would like to hold and read through The Bays Fundraising Terms & Conditions, making sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions for running a fundraising activity for The Bays Hospital.
2. Register your fundraising activity: Register your fundraising activity with us by completing and returning the Third Party Fundraising Application Form and return it to The Bays.
3. Approval: Once we receive the completed Third Party Fundraising Application Form, we will send you an official Authority to fundraise letter. This letter assumes and expects that all terms and conditions outlined in the Fundraising Terms & Conditions are accepted and will be complied with.
4. Run your fundraising activity.
5. Return your raised funds within 14 days of finishing your fundraising activity.
We want your fundraising to be as fun and easy to organise as possible. We are here to help so please contact the Fundraising & Public Relations Manager on 03 5970 5339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.