This seminar will provide GPs with an update on the diagnosis and management of finger, wrist and hand conditions.
Thursday 26 June 2018
The Rocks, Schnapper Point Drive, Mornington
6pm to 9pm
Case studies will be presented in a questions and answer style with discussion.
Program will cover:
- Finger injury;
- Wrist and hand pain;
- Practical examination techniques;
- Fractures and arthritis management.
- Mr David Syme, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon;
- Jane Aarons, Occupational & Hand Therapist.
- Determine best management pathways for common wrist and hand fractures;
- Safely and effectively manage hand and wrist pain with medication and non-surgical therapy;
- List indications for specialist referral when assessing and diagnosing finger, wrist and hand conditions.
Approved 4 Category 2 RACGP QI & CPD points in the 2017-2019 triennium.
REGISTER BY THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2018
For more information and to register contact:
Phone: (03) 5970 5309